1. I'd just be happy if they rotated City Of Blinding Lights to open the encore freeing up a spot to play The Troubles or another song before the closer. It gives them so many more options just that one switch.

They could then play ISHFWILF before Bad on the nights that gets played if they wanted. They could even play both One and ISHFWILF.
  2. Originally posted by treasure:If anyone meets the band in the next few days please remind then that ....

Ordinary love
    Lucifer's hands
    The Crystal Ballroom
    California
    The troubles

... aren't just for the American fans we'd like to hear them too. We've heard Desire & AOH thanks very much

3. I just want to point out that I have heard something for the first time at each of my ieTour shows.

Barcelona 3: The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone), The Electric Co., I Will Follow, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, song For Someone, Raised By Wolves, Until The End Of The World, Invisible, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Volcano, Every Breaking Wave, October, Bullet The Blue Sky, and Zooropa

London 1: The Sweetest Thing

London 2: Out of Control, Desire, Angel of Harlem

London 3: Gloria, New Year's Day, Bad

London 4: All I Want Is You

That's not bad for U2. Chances are slim for the next two, but I hope it continues.
  4. I actually believe you might get some more surprises. Especially at London 6.
  5. My first '40' would be nice.
  6. Ah you'll Definately get "40" on night 6
  7. Originally posted by treasure:If anyone meets the band in the next few days please remind then that ....

Ordinary love
    Lucifer's hands
    The Crystal Ballroom
    California
    The troubles

... aren't just for the American fans we'd like to hear them too. We've heard Desire & AOH thanks very much

Is there a way to reach the band on social media, like twitter or FB ?
    Because the above is so true !!
  8. London 6 I reckon Bad, 40, Two hearts and Party girl.........
  9. 40 for sure. Can't tell which 1-timer they've still got up their sleeves.
  10. Yeah 40 is waiting to happen on London 6, I'd say that's a no-brainer.

Party Girl is also likely to appear.
  11. I'm sure they don't care. As Larry said on the recent Larry Gogan they are mixing it up and as I said yeah - Bono is mixing up the lyrics but that's about it !!

When love comes to town was great the few times they played it. Would be nice if they played it in Dublin as a nod to the last time they played The Point