1. Just watched the U2gigs video of SBS. Amazing! Really has that small venue vibe to it and i'm soooo jealous of anyone who attended. The snippet of Johhny Come Marching Home was great. The boys will surely keep this arrangement and ditch the semi acoustic style one they've been playing on IE.
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:Just watched the U2gigs video of SBS. Amazing! Really has that small venue vibe to it and i'm soooo jealous of anyone who attended. The snippet of Johhny Come Marching Home was great. The boys will surely keep this arrangement and ditch the semi acoustic style one they've been playing on IE.
    Don't count on it
  3. Originally posted by revjisok:complete long shot how about wmmr in philly get a club date too.pierre robert has been playing them for over 30 years.

Ye're all gone mad there won't be anymore club shows. More than likely they were making it up to KROQ for missing the acoustic Xmas gig.

Now I hope I'm wrong !!!
  4. enjoy ! Franco from Italy
  5. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

Ye're all gone mad there won't be anymore club shows. More than likely they were making it up to KROQ for missing the acoustic Xmas gig.

Now I hope I'm wrong !!!
    I don't think they'll make a habit of playing 3 nights in a row with only one night off before playing 2 more !!
  6. Has anyone got a a video of 11 O'clock would be great if they could post a link...
  7. -
  8. Funny Interview

"We had to give a guy Ritalin"