1. Was thinking the same! If JEMS was there it is likely there will be an amazing bootleg. But I wonder how easy it is to bring taping equipment to such a small venue. Maybe they videotaped it instead.
  2. Just watching some vids of this gig. I wish I was there. California seems a bit more polished. Just need to find a spot in the setlist
  3. Originally posted by MattG:One of the best Electric Cos in 20 years.

Also, first time a JT song hasn't been in the set since what, 1986?

Since the 2000 / 2001 club shows I think without checking
  4. Exit would have worked well here
  5. Yes, a grey whistle vibe from 87... Think the songs were good, a nod to early club shows plus a more recent club classic at Irving Plaza.
  6. Just watched California on youtube, great performance.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Was thinking the same! If JEMS was there it is likely there will be an amazing bootleg. But I wonder how easy it is to bring taping equipment to such a small venue. Maybe they videotaped it instead.
    please please please /fingers crossed
  8. As much as i hope a club gig happens in boston, i kinda hope it doesnt, because once again, i'd probably get shut out. And then i'd be pissed and bitter.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:I have a few connections at XRT so I'm trying to dig up some info on the possibility of U2 playing a club here in Chicago.

They would absolutely play Park West - forgot that it was even still open. The first Chicago club they ever played, tight connection to XRT...it all makes perfect sense.

We'll see.

I want connections at XRT Hahaha That's awesome though! I didn't think about Park West either!!! Okay, I need to stop before I get my hopes up too high haha
  10. complete long shot how about wmmr in philly get a club date too.pierre robert has been playing them for over 30 years.