1. Originally posted by fleavox:ok, but about performances.... on start of The Ocean.... Bono's voice really sounds like Bono from Boy / October era, is amazing!

I felt the same...the first few songs it was like listening to the actual studio versions or early boots...the same strength with added experience of proper singing, good job Bono
  2. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    It's a bootleg made out of a live stream from one of the few who got the chance to be there.
    What did you expect?

People are so ungrateful sometimes

So don't listen to it !!!

I think it's great. Reminds me of the old bootleg cassette I used to get in the 90s :-)
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Sil really went nuts on this show. Can't stop smiling while listening

"I think I just died" after Beautiful Day is her best comment.

I was living her excitement when I listened to it this morning :-)
  4. The official 'back stage at the Roxy' team shot
    #U2ieTour

(Thanks to bartajax!)
  5. As usual, Larry smiling his Ass off.
  6. I am very grateful to sil. In fact that was the word I forgot to type in my post......
    I'm not criticizing sil or anything like that, fact is that it physically gives me a headache for at least an hour.
    I would gladly deal with a headache to listen to it live, but I can't afterwords even had I been there I couldn't do it. I am grateful to sil for giving others the option and sharing with us.
    for the record, had I been there and did a live stream, I would be a lot louder than her, probably give a running commentary through each song and ruin it for everyone! "OMG Out of Control!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lol.
  7. ^ well said. Totally corrected your previous post
  8. I was hoping to hear I threw a brick or I fall down. That is because I feel a strong connection between October and the new album. Yes, I am a fan of October.
  9. Word is that a beautiful JEMS recording* of the Roxy gig will soon apear. This sample of 11 O'Clock Tick Tock was recently posted in the shoutbox of u2torrents...
  10. That would be incredible. Such a gig with this setlist in great quality would be such a gift.