1. I chose Get On Your Pants Boots for that
  2. If Walk On hadn't been a staple during 360, I would have requested it.
  3. Top songs:

Acrobat
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Exit
    So Cruel
    Please
    Lemon
    Heartland
    Wild Horses
    Gone
    Running To Stand Still

I think we'll have a hard time on hearing most of these songs
  4. only one sorta warhorse in there. I'm pleased and surprised about the outcome (not considering acrobat ofc). especially lemon and a sort of homecoming
  5. Those top three would be bliss. Never understood the love for lemon though. Wild horses and please don't bother me either
  6. I'd say that just as important as hoping that they'd play some of these live, is the hope that they'll get the message of what kind of musical direction many fans want, specially these songs:

I've always loved "Serious/Hard U2" a bit more than the other U2s.
  7. Very glad to see Exit in #3 and Please at #5. Bloodraven: if there's a show with those 5 songs, I can die in peace.
  8. Half of those in particular show how out of touch the fans are with the band and that they might want to shift the audience they are attracting.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Top songs:

Acrobat
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Exit
    So Cruel
    Please
    Lemon
    Heartland
    Wild Horses
    Gone
    Running To Stand Still

I think we'll have a hard time on hearing most of these songs

Nice list, Please is the only one I wouldn't be overly wrapped in hearing, the rest would be amazing to see live. Not sure if Bono has the falsetto for a Lemon or Heartland anymore.
  10. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Nice list, Please is the only one I wouldn't be overly wrapped in hearing, the rest would be amazing to see live. Not sure if Bono has the falsetto for a Lemon or Heartland anymore.
    Let's hope he has it for All My Life.
  11. Except for "So Cruel", I'd love to hear that list.
  12. me too but take out please and so cruel