1. Why is sort so much larger than homecoming though?

2. I would expect so. I wouldn't think that Celebration would to do so well, without all those @Sillywhite retweets.
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]
    Same here.

This event really makes you appreciate how many amazing songs the band have written over the years, it's crazy.

Definitely. There are so many songs that I feel like I'm forgetting...
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]
    Same here.

This event really makes you appreciate how many amazing songs the band have written over the years, it's crazy.

Definitely. There are so many songs that I feel like I'm forgetting...
  5. Well it's done for me now...
  6. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]

I would expect so. I wouldn't think that Celebration would to do so well, without all those @Sillywhite retweets.
    Pato could've been tweeting all day.

I've seen a little "North", a little "South", and a little "River". I hope they play that on tour. Would also like to see Yahweh make an appearance, but I didn't see it anywhere in that tag cloud.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Pato could've been tweeting all day.

I've seen a little "North", a little "South", and a little "River". I hope they play that on tour. Would also like to see Yahweh make an appearance, but I didn't see it anywhere in that tag cloud.
    Really? Yahweh?
  8. I hope they play 120 songs on this tour
  9. Saw a request for Walk On. Anyone?
  10. maybe people spelled "home coming"?

ah north and south of the river, forgot about that one! good choice, too.
  11. This image is truly beautiful. U2's entire discography can be found in the midst of those shifting words. Just take a moment to let the magnitude of that revelation sink in.

12. Can we please make a T shirt of it