1. A Sort of Homecoming with the Full Band for me. Hearing that in person would be sheer euphoria.
  2. Ah yes !

After hearing the tribute again today : The Wanderer.
  3. I'm still debating whether to take this seriously and request song I'd actually want to hear, or take the piss and request songs like Father Is An Elephant
  4. Two hearts beat as one for me
  5. How cool would be to hear that one again? Maybe with a Let's Twist Again snippet? How about a mini-War set like the good old days: Seconds -> Surrender -> THBAO
    #DreamOutLoud
  6. Surrender is the only one I'd really love to hear from those 3, but I don't think none of them would sound right nowadays anyway.
  7. I've been thinking about some songs from their first three records that would be good to come back to fit with the whole 'innocence + experience' theme.

THBAO is really the same song as Song For Someone, but in a much different style; I'd like for it to come back, and it could really fit in the setlist.

I'd also love to hear Tomorrow come back, as a lead-in to or a follow-up to Iris, but I'm just not certain how well it could be pulled off nowadays. Needs at least ONE go this tour, I say.

And of course... Drowning Man.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    How cool would be to hear that one again? Maybe with a Let's Twist Again snippet? How about a mini-War set like the good old days: Seconds -> Surrender -> THBAO
    #DreamOutLoud
    of course with Let's Twist Again snippet ... but i don t know if Bono ´s voice can work with this song

If god will send his angles and Red Hill Mining Town could work these days

i would like to listen a full band versiono of So Cruel