1. The finale was indeed pretty weak, they should have spread the deaths more over the whole season. Now the first half of the season was pretty boring and didnt go anywhere, while in the finale it was just an hour killing of characters without any really convincing reason
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I've watched all five seasons and have just finished re-watching season 1 with my wife. It's interesting to pick up on things you missed the first time around.

S01E09 does wonders for the soul.

True. But don't tell me you've missed THAT
  3. Originally posted by Herok12:The finale was indeed pretty weak, they should have spread the deaths more over the whole season. Now the first half of the season was pretty boring and didnt go anywhere, while in the finale it was just an hour killing of characters without any really convincing reason
    Indeed. The red wedding and the sniper vs mountain fight were tremendous. But now I'm like "okay he's dead..." but it isn't shocking.
  4. I'm more furious about the fact they butcher character arcs/developments instead of characters.
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Indeed. The red wedding and the sniper vs mountain fight were tremendous. But now I'm like "okay he's dead..." but it isn't shocking.
    Yeah absolutely! This season didn't have such moments. We have been spoiled for the last two years with those great seasons that everything after is a disappointment . Guess they just wanted to wrap up everything so that next season when the show has totally departed from the books the writers can do whatever they want.
  6. these idiots already do what they want...
  7. Hmm although I agree, I'm afraid it was necessary, as GRR Martin is NEVER going to end the books before the show will...
    They had to deflect. It's gonna be interesting to see what people think when they've seen the series first and only afterwards the books come out. We might be biased.
  8. Hehe, get used to it
  9. What did everyone think of the final season?

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I was pretty disappointed.
  10. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Game of Thrones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. 3/10 it was pretty awful but it’s been bad since Battle of the Bastards imo