1. Just stared with Game Of Thrones, its really awesome!
  2. Just started ?
    Who's your favorite character ?
    Doesn't matter ; don't get too attached.
  3. oh, my sweet summer child...
  4. I just watched the season 5 finale...

Oh boy

Who's left...?

Other than that : I think season 5 was pretty weak. Not many great characters that hold the show together, except for Stannis, Dany and Jon Snow.
    And I felt it wasn't going anywhere really...

+ Nothing about Lady Stoneheart, nothing about Bran...
    Just that annoying Bolton-bastard, decline of Sansa (again), a lot of "Omg I can't rule and don't know shit but somehow I do get there"-Dany. Hmmm
  5. Jesus that was some clear out !!
  6. D&D are about to fuck up the series. season 5 was pretty weak, they butchered the stannis character (and baelish, too, to some regard), give other characters stupid storylines they're not supposed to have (sansa, loras..) and basically make a mess of most of it with their arrogance and lack of skill for proper story-telling, thinking they can do it better than martin because it's "tv" and are under the dillusion a different medium needs to be handled differently. NO. they're fucking up big time.

obviously, they skipped lady stoneheart to have the big shocker effect on jon, when melisandre gives him the kiss of life. even D&D aren't that stupid to kill him off.
  7. Yeah, I'm almost halfway through season 1.

My favorite character is Ned Stark
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:
    Obviously, they skipped lady stoneheart to have the big shocker effect on jon, when melisandre gives him the kiss of life. even D&D aren't that stupid to kill him off.

Shut up shut up shut up !
  9. I've watched all five seasons and have just finished re-watching season 1 with my wife. It's interesting to pick up on things you missed the first time around.

S01E09 does wonders for the soul.