U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Yeah if you can go to any London show, do it, because getting tickets is just a formality.
  2. I logged onto AXS an hour ago and nabbed a GA for Friday...wasn't going to bother going again as I was there on Sunday but a few mates going and it's only 10 mins up the road from me so said why not ha
  3. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    I logged onto AXS an hour ago and nabbed a GA for Friday...wasn't going to bother going again as I was there on Sunday but a few mates going and it's only 10 mins up the road from me so said why not ha
    Nice! Have fun!
  4. I have a spare GA ticket for Friday 30th if anyone is after one.
  5. Just booked 2 GA for Monday at the O2
    From axs website...
  6. Hi there! I have one ticket for London´s 6th night!
    Would be glad to change it for one ticket for London´s 5th night! Anyone interested

7. One can hope...I am looking for 1 ticket for the Nov. 14th Paris show.
  8. So di chiedere un miracolo, ma cerco 3/2 biglietti per qualsiasi data di Dublino
  9. Unfortunately I have to do this because of university.

Belfast may have worked out for me but Dublin 3 isn't going to. There was a glimmer of hope that I could catch a plane in time to see them on the Friday, but now I can't because of an assessment. I'm looking to TRADE Dublin 3 for Dublin 1. GA preferably, but a good seat would suffice. As long as I'm there.
  10. I have 2 ga for paris 1
    I am looking for 1 ga paris 3 and 1 ga paris 4
    The tickets are hard copy like a credit card
    I will be at Glasgow concert so I can trade face to face there
  11. I am in urgent need of 2 tickets for Paris 14/11, tickets that I bought are lost
    Can somebody please help me?
  12. I am looking for a single ticket for November 14 Paris. Preferably floor. I will be coming from Canada for the weekend. I would really really appreciate any help !! Thanks in advance,