U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Sorry to hear these, please PM me the usernames you dealt with so I can take action and look into it.

As for Paris: best bets are official ticket drops, there will be more drops in the next week as there was a few days ago. Keep an eye on our Paris topic and Twitter of Ticketmaster FR which is where they announce these drops.
  2. Hi,
    I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Nov 14th concert in Paris.
    Thanks

Je cherche 3 places pour le concert du samedi 14 novembre à Paris.
    Merci d'avance
  3. Hi. I'm looking for 2 tickets for Dublin 28th. No matter ubication.
  4. Available: 2 tickets cat. 2 (differents seats) for Paris 14/11

Eventually, I got 1 ticket for 14/11 through Ticketmaster while helping a friend for 11/11. Now a huge fan who tried to help me for 14/11 has 2 tickets available for 14/11. These are different seats cat 2 (block U and C).
    Now it is me who is trying to help him so if you still need a ticket, he can help you. You can send your demand to wowy_em@yahoo.com
  5. I need one ticket GA for 10 november Paris!
  6. Anyone interested in 1 ticket (seat) for nov, 15th?
  7. Tickets for both Belfast shows up on ticketmaster
  8. Some of you know, but I won't lose anything by posting it here:

I want to TRADE my GA for Dublin3 (Nov 27th) for TWO TICKETS for Dublin1 (Nov 23rd), don't mind which category or location.
    I don't mind paying some extra cost. For example, my GA costed me almost 80€ inc. fees from Ticketmaster; if you have two 35€ seats for Dub1 we would be fine; if you have two 65€ seats, I would gladly pay that extra 50€. Two 100€ seats would be a bit too much but still manageable for me. I can't afford 180€ tickets.
    Reason for the trade is that I haven't been able to get the 27th nor 28th off work and I can't travel to Ireland from Spain on time, so I have to attend night1 instead. On night 3 you would access the Point Depot with Germcevoy, U2start moderator since 7 years ago - he's planning to queue from 4pm or so. I would offer & request you all the guarantees for the trade (e.g., mutual ID exchanging), better to be safe than sorry.
  9. We have 2 CAT.2 TICKETS FOR PARIS 14/11 available:

1 x SECTOR C - ROW 89
    Price: € 108,00

1 x SECTOR U - ROW 1
    Price: € 106,00

PDF-ticket face value - easy to send through e-mail.
  10. if I should miss any ticketdrop and you can get a hand on 1 seat for Dub1 (all categories except MGZ and student), get it for me and I'll marry you
  11. dear u2 addicted (as me), I'm desperately looking for 2 tickets for DUBLIN-4 28th Nov.. GA preferred, anything else it's great!

PS: maybe I can trade 1 my ticket of Dublin 27th, with 1 of Dublin 28th. I confirm in few days.
  12. okay, last update in my own search.

Searching for 1 seat for both Dublin1 and Dublin2, any cat. except MGZ anbd student.