U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hi, I have a question about Ticketmaster’s return policy for GA tickets. I sold my GA tickets back to Ticketmaster. However, I am from the Netherlands and don’t have a US bank account, and it didn’t work with WIS either. Now, I’ve received a check from Ticketmaster through the mail. But it can’t be cashed anywhere, definitely not in the Netherlands and Belgium. Ticketmaster simply says this is all they can do…

So, I have 2 GA tickets for sale again because I won’t make the show on Feb 23. But I might end up with this problem again. Does anyone have any tips to help? Thanks!
  2. Does anyone know if the GA tickets bought on SeatGeek & other resale sites work to let you in because people said they can’t transfer them to other people?
  3. Originally posted by CBPDX:Does anyone know if the GA tickets bought on SeatGeek & other resale sites work to let you in because people said they can’t transfer them to other people?
    Bought GA on StubHub and friend of mine for other date as well. Both cases without problem getting in
  4. anyone looking for tickets?? trying to get rid of these last minute, sec 405 row 3 face value obviously!

shoot me an email or text

mattfarmercpa@gmail.com

585 260 7408
  5. did they give you an entire TM acct to log into with it?
  6. I am looking for one GA for any night. I can walk in with you. Please text 7 7. 2
    24. 0. 4. 799

7. No. After finalising buy got email with link which directly opened ticket
  8. are the ticket drops for GA only on the day of show or how many days before?
  9. There are GA tickets being resold by fans who can’t go all the time. If you are lucky you’ll see some pop up.

There was a drop yesterday for Wednesday’s and Saturday’s show. It’s been a bit random. Usually a drop around 5-6 on show day as well. The Friday shows seem to be the ones where there hasn’t been a drop at all in some cases…