U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hey everyone,
    Looking to buy tickets for last show March 2nd if anyone is interested in selling. Thank you
  2. Originally posted by CBPDX:Hey everyone,
    Looking to buy tickets for last show March 2nd if anyone is interested in selling. Thank you
    It's crazy the prices the last 2 nights have been on the secondary market. It's just disappointing so many tickets (even Ticketmaster have hundreds of tickets still left which are "resale" or "platinum") didn't make it into the hands of fans via the Pre-sale and general sale at face value.
    Noticed the prices have started to come down a bit and I think this will continue, but frustrating for those out of town for whom it might be too late to arrange travel and hotels etc.
  3. Still looking for 1 GA on Feb. 17th and/or 18th
  4. Originally posted by U2nick88:[..]
    It's crazy the prices the last 2 nights have been on the secondary market. It's just disappointing so many tickets (even Ticketmaster have hundreds of tickets still left which are "resale" or "platinum") didn't make it into the hands of fans via the Pre-sale and general sale at face value.
    Noticed the prices have started to come down a bit and I think this will continue, but frustrating for those out of town for whom it might be too late to arrange travel and hotels etc.
    It was crazy how much they are compared to the presale prices. Hopefully they will drop closer to the date but we will see.
  5. Hi everyone, looking for 1 GA or unrestricted view ticket in the 100s-200s for Saturday, Feb 3.
  6. Hi all. Sadly I don’t have any tickets to trade, but would love to hear from anyone who has a ticket available for Friday February 2. I have flown from Australia for tonight’s show and, having watched the Sphere from my hotel room all night taunting me, would like to cap my LV trip off with a second show. 😎 Happy to meet at the Sphere whenever works for you to make entry and payment as easy as possible… 👍

Good luck everyone, enjoy the final shows!

Scottie
  7. Hi guys, just looking for 1 x GA for Sat 17th Feb is anyone could assist please. Flying in from the U.K. I know it’s a long shot, but would be so greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
  8. Originally posted by Scootikins:Hi all. Sadly I don’t have any tickets to trade, but would love to hear from anyone who has a ticket available for Friday February 2. I have flown from Australia for tonight’s show and, having watched the Sphere from my hotel room all night taunting me, would like to cap my LV trip off with a second show. 😎 Happy to meet at the Sphere whenever works for you to make entry and payment as easy as possible… 👍

Good luck everyone, enjoy the final shows!

Scottie
    Send me a PM
  9. If anyone needs GA for tonight (2 Feb) and walk in together, send PM
  10. I have extra GA tickets from 02/18 and would like to exchange them for 2/17.

I arrive in Las Vegas on 02/17 and I intend to be present at both shows (17th and 18th).
  11. Hey, still looking for 2 GA tickets for todays show (satrurday, february 3rd).
  12. Hi! Looking for one ticket, feb 10 thanks a loty