U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hi, all! I'm flying to Vegas the morning of 3/1. Looking for two GAs for March 1st. Also stalking ticketmaster, of course, but not seeing much lately.
  2. i am Looking for 2GA tickets for February 17 or 18. I would be really grateful. I'm in Vegas.
  3. Hi everyone!

I am seeking one (1) GA ticket for the final show on March 2nd...I'll be traveling in from Denver, CO and will pay face value. I wouldn't miss this last Sphere show for the world.

Does anyone have a spare ticket available I could purchase? Please PM with any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Jason
  4. Originally posted by EdgeAC30:Hi, all! I'm flying to Vegas the morning of 3/1. Looking for two GAs for March 1st. Also stalking ticketmaster, of course, but not seeing much lately.
    would also consider seats for the show on 3/1. It seems that the "face value exchange" system on Ticketmaster is a total failure. Impossible to get tickets there. I've bee trying for 6 weeks. So if anyone has anything for 3/1, please let me know. Travel all booked... Thanks!
  5. Yes, looking for 2 GA tickets to March 2 with my oldest daughter. Went to Oct 11 show in the 100s with wife and youngest daughter.
  6. I have 1 extra GA ticket for 03/02 and would like to exchange it for 03/01 (GA or higher seats).
  7. Over the last few days, I've been refreshing Ticketmaster tons and have gotten THISCLOSE to securing a ticket. One will pop up at face value, I'll select it and click "next" but then an error message pops up and says "please adjust your search."

By the time I log out and log back in, the ticket is gone. Does anyone have an idea as to why this would be happening?

It's been frustrating to get agonizingly close 3-4 times, only to strike out.

(I'm still looking for 1 GA ticket for 3/2 at face value!)
  8. Originally posted by jnatzke11:Over the last few days, I've been refreshing Ticketmaster tons and have gotten THISCLOSE to securing a ticket. One will pop up at face value, I'll select it and click "next" but then an error message pops up and says "please adjust your search."

By the time I log out and log back in, the ticket is gone. Does anyone have an idea as to why this would be happening?

It's been frustrating to get agonizingly close 3-4 times, only to strike out.

(I'm still looking for 1 GA ticket for 3/2 at face value!)
    it means the ticket is currently "in someone's cart", essentially someone is in the process of purchasing that specific ticket, but if for some reason they decide not to complete or page times out, then that ticket will be avail again to someone else.

Basically, it only will disappear completely once the transaction is finalized. Until then, you can still see it, but cant grab it cuz someone else has.

(it took me endless attempts like yours, to figure this out. keep at it, eventually I got what I was looking for)
  9. Need 1 GA ticket for Friday February 23rd or Saturday February 24th for face value! Please be willing to walk in with me. Thank you 😊
  10. Originally posted by marik:[..]
    it means the ticket is currently "in someone's cart", essentially someone is in the process of purchasing that specific ticket, but if for some reason they decide not to complete or page times out, then that ticket will be avail again to someone else.

Basically, it only will disappear completely once the transaction is finalized. Until then, you can still see it, but cant grab it cuz someone else has.

(it took me endless attempts like yours, to figure this out. keep at it, eventually I got what I was looking for)
    Thanks for the clarification and small glimmer of hope...got nearly there again yesterday, only to be shut out again.

I will persist! (unless anyone here as a spare GA ticket for 3/2 they are looking to sell)
  11. Hi
    I am unfortunately unable to get to this weekends final shows.
    I am selling my Accomodation and Tickets as a package.
    Accomodation is at The Palazzo for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
    Tickets are for Friday 1st of March (2 x GA) and Saturday 2nd March (2 x Section 107)
    PM me if interested
    Thank You