1. Did you know? The Innocence and Experience poster picture of U2 in a bed under the sheets, was shot at the famous Adlon Hotel in Berlin. (via U2tour)
  2. This after UTEOTW
  3. This on the E-stage instead of Desire xD

4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Not sure if someone posted this elsewhere (I thought it was, but I couldn't find it),
    SiriusXM Town Hall: U2 [...] answers fan questions:

[image]

Not sure when exactly it was recorded (in between MSG showdates), but it is was broadcasted between August 7 and 12 (click on image for details).

You can listen to it on U2isABLE

Good fun

wow ..i really don t like Bono´s hair
  5. I dont like acoustic songs .. specialy strong live songs ( like Vertigo) maybe some quiet song ..like So cruel or The First Time are good to me
  6. I was just kidding I don't particularly like Vertigo (although brings great memories), but if it has to be played (and yeah, it has to be played, it was their last super hit ever) it better be in fully electric shape!!
  7. Originally posted by mjekberg:This has probably been discussed somewhere in this topic before but I would not mind reading through all of the 200 plus pages.

So what has been the approximate schedule for the show until now?

My Stockholm tickets indicate that event begins at 19:30 but I assume boys won't arrive at stage until 21:00...?
    Having been to a few concerts in Stockholm I'd be suprised if they started at 19:30. I think Bruce started at 20:00 once though.
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Having been to a few concerts in Stockholm I'd be suprised if they started at 19:30. I think Bruce started at 20:00 once though.
    Bruce starting at 20:00 ends around the same time than U2 starting at 21:15 so..

9. #U2ieTOUR anyone?
  10. New tour rumours for Dublin: