1. "Give WAR a chance" is more humourous though (Two Hearts, NYD, Surrender...)
  2. ...or "PLEASE...no POP...!!!"

(OK...social suicide...I know... )
  3. would love to hear NYD/war ive been going on about NYD all leg 1....sorry people!...
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Still working on that 'Give POP a chance' sign for the second leg. I'll make sure it haunts them in every city

Post it here and let's take it to every show! I'll cover London for you
  5. I will soon post all the signs I will be carrying to my shows, including (but not only) requests for Crystal Ballroom, anything off POP, The Troubles, Bad, Spanish Eyes and Reach Me Now so every and any one can print their own and add their request
  6. Sergio will be pulled up onto the e-stage to present his signs while the band cover Subterranean Homesick Blues.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Sergio will be pulled up onto the e-stage to present his signs while the band cover Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    And he'll get to keep the guitar.
  8. I think there's a good chance we'll get Spanish Eyes and New Years Day in Europe. Honestly, I'm still shocked we didn't get it in the first leg
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Sergio will be pulled up onto the e-stage to present his signs while the band cover Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    That is an amazing Dylanesque joke that I truly appreciate. You sir rock big time.