1. Paperless tickets in place for GA in Glasgow, doesn't mention London.

"Please note that for the floor standing tickets in Glasgow, Ticketmaster will be selling Paperless Tickets which require the cardholder to attend the event."
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Paperless tickets in place for GA in Glasgow, doesn't mention London.

"Please note that for the floor standing tickets in Glasgow, Ticketmaster will be selling Paperless Tickets which require the cardholder to attend the event."
    Ouch. I don't keep a credit card so I'd be booking tickets on my girlfriends and she'd not be attending all shows with me. Bloody awkward.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Ouch. I don't keep a credit card so I'd be booking tickets on my girlfriends and she'd not be attending all shows with me. Bloody awkward.
    If you start growing your hair now you might pass for her in a year
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    You can still take her creditcard to the show though It's weird but I somehow like that they're fucking so hard with the scalpers.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You can still take her creditcard to the show though It's weird but I somehow like that they're fucking so hard with the scalpers.
    I know I can but all it takes is a random spot check or something.
  6. Presale information for UK from Ticketmaster:

I want to get first access to tickets for the next U2 UK Tour, how do I do this?
    If you are already a subscription holder at U2.com you will receive a unique passcode that can be used to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets during the presale. You will be assigned to one of two groups: the first group’s (eXPERIENCE) presale goes live on Thursday at 10am, the second group (iNNOCENCE) on Friday at 10am. If you’re unsure what group you belong to, please check the email you receive or contact U2.com directly.

I don’t have a subscription but I want to get into the presale, how do I do this?
    You can access the presale from 3pm on Friday by purchasing a ticket + subscription bundle from Ticketmaster. You can choose from a premium subscription which costs £55 or a standard subscription which costs £35. Or, you can buy a subscription from U2.com at any time and receive a presale access code in real time.

Which shows will Ticketmaster be selling?
    Ticketmaster is the official partner for the SSE Hydro and will be running the presale for standing tickets, seated tickets, (RED) Zone and VIP packages at this venue. For The O2 in London, the venue will be running the presale for standing, seated and (RED) Zone Packages (visit U2.com for more information) but Ticketmaster will have a number of VIP packages available for London during the presale.

Are there any restrictions on what I can buy?
    There is a limit of two tickets across the tour per customer. Please note that for the floor standing tickets in Glasgow, Ticketmaster will be selling Paperless Tickets which require the cardholder to attend the event. For more information please click here.

What are the presale timings?
    The first group’s presale runs from Thursday at 10am to Saturday 12pm. The second group will be able to use their passcodes from Friday at 10am until Saturday 12pm. Ticket + Subscription bundles will go on sale Friday at 3pm until Saturday 12pm.

Tickets will be on general sale from Monday 9am.
  7. OK since we had the same discussions in two topics: this is THE topic for the next couple of days

Good thing about one day for ALL general sales is that from Monday on discussion will be about tour and shows
  8. the credit card or smart phone solution is pretty clever, and yet I'll be saddened I won't have a physical ticket to remind me of the event man, can you tell I feel awkward about this tour? ugh
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:the credit card or smart phone solution is pretty clever, and yet I'll be saddened I won't have a physical ticket to remind me of the event man, can you tell I feel awkward about this tour? ugh
    Agree! I would miss those physical tickets too. It would be nice if you can get one when you show up at the event, in a trade for your mobile ticket
  10. yes! either that or at least a wristband.