1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    GA = $ 65, I've read that somewhere and counting on that price tomorrow as well when I buy tickets for New York. May exclude service costs though.
    I'm hoping that's right. Anything from that range to $150 and I'll try and get tickets to all four shows at the garden, but if they're that 300 range it looks like I'll be going all that way just for two shows!
  2. I just hate the Deutsche Bahn, they want twice the Price of my U2 Ticket, for a Distance of 300 km! Greedy A*******!
  3. i've been away for a couple of hours.... lol.
    anyone have their presale code yet?
    I've been a member since early on!
  4. i've been away for a couple of hours.... lol.
    anyone have their presale code yet?
    I've been a member since early on!
  5. Still pretty disappointed with the amount of cities being played in compared to the amount of shows... I guess they were trying to do it a bit different this tour, but I'm not trying to go all the way to New York City to see them, tickets are expensive enough, not to mention having to find a hotel to crash in. I think its odd that they didn't try to spread the locations in NA out a little more than 4 locations in the Northeast - counting Toronto, Chicago (which is a stretch, I know), NYC and Boston.

To each their own I guess. Excited nonetheless for them to finally be back out on the road again, here's to being a part of the 2016 show on Leg 3
  6. It truly is hard to find the correct balance!
    At least you have a few to pick from..
    Look at the Northwest USA and Canada. Vancouver is the only place in the West outside California.... on the 360 tour shows were played in Vancouver/Seattle/Winnipeg/SLC/Denver and Edmonton... with 3 of those shows having 70,000 fans at each.. now it is Vancouver or else... the wife and I are looking at a single 12 hour drive from Edmonton to Vancouver and then 12 hours back.....(unless we can find a cheap 400 return x2 airline tickets)

...don't get me wrong... i will and have travelled the world for the band.... all I am saying is i can relate!

Originally posted by jmushouse:Still pretty disappointed with the amount of cities being played in compared to the amount of shows... I guess they were trying to do it a bit different this tour, but I'm not trying to go all the way to New York City to see them, tickets are expensive enough, not to mention having to find a hotel to crash in. I think its odd that they didn't try to spread the locations in NA out a little more than 4 locations in the Northeast - counting Toronto, Chicago (which is a stretch, I know), NYC and Boston.

To each their own I guess. Excited nonetheless for them to finally be back out on the road again, here's to being a part of the 2016 show on Leg 3
  7. No mail received yet. Anybody in Europe did?
  8. I expect them to send the codes very short before the sale commences
  9. This is what I received from the support desk.

As a paid member, all presale information will be located on your TOUR page. If you have not already, you will receive an email with your Personal Presale Access Code, as well as other presale information.

As a free member, you are not eligible for a code, however you may upgrade for access to presales on Friday.

If you just joined, you may need to sign out, then sign back in to refresh your membership, and release the presale code to your TOUR page later tonight.

All current members will receive an email containing their presale access code along with tour information the evening before their eligible presale. If you do not get this email, have no fear, as this information will be on your Tour page as well.
  10. Where is the TOUR page? I cannot find it
  11. TOURS from the upper menu… that's where the code were during last tours.

Nevertheless, no code shown for me yet (been subscriber since prior 360 degrees).

Will be a nice negotiation at work today trying to follow my emails to take care of the presale.