1. Originally posted by flowerchild:hmm. don't want to put a damper on anyone's hype, but I don't feel well with them announcing the tour while bono is unable to move properly I don't know, I can't feel excited about it.
    Think about is as a sign that everyone thinks it will be alright, otherwise a big company (like U2 is) wont announce something this big.
  2. So did anyone already received their presale code?
  3. not yet
  4. So first there was the cover with the slightly homo-erotic overtones, now they are all in bed together - is there something they aren't telling us :-)
  5. They mention Dublin so that already makes it 20........

6. seems weird why they come over to glasgow then go back to france etc then come back to london :S i can only presume the stage they use at glasgow will be the one used in london, unlike the 360 tour where they had three stages leapfrogging each other
  7. So let's say if I use my credit card for my pre sale at U2.com, I cannot use my credit card for this show during general sale.
    But I can use this credit card for another show without any issues right?
  8. Originally posted by wowow:So let's say if I use my credit card for my pre sale at U2.com, I cannot use my credit card for this show during general sale.
    But I can use this credit card for another show without any issues right?
    I don't think that will be an issue at all. As long as you don't cheat with the pre-sale code you'll be fine.