1. I highly doubt another city will be announced.
  2. I think I'll wait for a 2016 tour. Don't have a lot of money right now and the biggest problem; I don't have time at all on monday + 2 gigs here, only 17.000 tickets, I say it will be sold out in 5 minutes max.
    And U2 is a lot less popular than for example Pearl Jam was amongst my friends.....
  3. Any word on what the two nights will entail? Parents wanna go but I don't want them to end up seeing the more laid back night for the fans.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Word isn't settled yet on the "pair of shows" thingie, Dan. The band themselves haven't figured it out so I wouldn't worry about that
    ^ ^ ^
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:I think I'll wait for a 2016 tour. Don't have a lot of money right now and the biggest problem; I don't have time at all on monday + 2 gigs here, only 17.000 tickets, I say it will be sold out in 5 minutes max.
    And U2 is a lot less popular than for example Pearl Jam was amongst my friends.....
    More Amsterdam shows will be added for suuuuure
  6. Yeah, it's very unlikely. Much easier to book a current venue again and leave everything set up.
  7. Originally posted by andyuk36:Look at the gaps I am sure they will announce Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham and Manchester or a combination of one or two of them.......
    U2.com and Livenation have been VERY specific: "U2 is taking their IE tour to 19 cities around the world"
  8. Lame. Guess I'll tell em' to go to both
  9. just figured out the letters ie stands for the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) which corresponds with the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for Ireland.

hardly coincidental.
  10. I was hoping they'd start the tour in Europe and hit America in the autumn... I'm a university in Massachusetts and could have easily gone out to a Boston show but as it is I'll be home for the summer and almost certainly won't be able to travel anywhere to see them in 2015.
  11. Originally posted by aski:just figured out the letters ie stands for the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) which corresponds with the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for Ireland.

hardly coincidental.
    It has been mentioned before... And no, www.u2.ie isn't registered yet
  12. hmm. don't want to put a damper on anyone's hype, but I don't feel well with them announcing the tour while bono is unable to move properly I don't know, I can't feel excited about it.