1. Who are they?
  2. Originally posted by patou2:I have all the shows that are here and i listen randomly and i review it , i did this for a couple of years ...maybe i m a crazy u2 fan ...

True ....but a good one
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsWho are they?

A punk band. They at least have one amazing song:

4. Ugh, I hate Rise Against. Can't stand them.

Do you like them, Olof?
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2Ugh, I hate Rise Against. Can't stand them.

Do you like them, Olof?

Well, I just started listening, and I think they sound pretty good. It may be overkill to go though.
  6. How would it be "overkill"? And how much is it?
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2How would it be "overkill"? And how much is it?

It'd be about 700 SEK for tickets and train back and forth to Stockholm. That's a little less than 70 pounds for you.

Any particular reason why you dislike them?
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

It'd be about 700 SEK for tickets and train back and forth to Stockholm. That's a little less than 70 pounds for you.

Any particular reason why you dislike them?

Jesus christ, that's a lot. Yeah, probably not worth it then.

Oh, they are a band that think they are more hardcore than they actually are. Their songs are piss poor, and aren't even that heavy as a lot of the fans make it out to be. The lead singer is a wanker too.
  9. Listening to them, they sound like a better version of your beloved Green Day.

Nice of them to have cheap tickets.
  10. Shame that Green Day are better then, eh...

Come to think of it, if Green Day do play Reading & Leeds next year (because they are massively rumoured for it), I'll be seeing them. Foo Fighters possibly too.
  11. Rise Against are definitely better than Green Day.
  12. Originally posted by Mr_TrekRise Against are definitely better than Green Day.

I have to disagree there (and I'm not a fan of either). Green Day has been around for the double of time than Rise Against, they have had more success (both commercial and critical) and they're regarded as one of the most important and influencial bands of the 25 past years. You might have liked the few Rise Against songs you've heard so far, but you've not heard enough of them (probably of Green Day either) to make a full judgement like "This is definitely better than that"... No no no