1. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01[..]

One of the most overlooked war stories of all time.

BTW, if you need to know anything about any wars feel free to ask me. Military history is a hobby of mine.

Well, not that overlooked in Sweden. But really, The Winter War. The Soviet forces had three times as many soldiers as the Finns, 30 times as many aircraft, and a hundred times as many tanks. Still, they only got 11% of Finland when they were trying to conquer the entire country. That is impressive.

I also today learned that Sweden in the late 1950s had the fourth largest air force in the world.
  2. We didn't have a setlist party tonight Mr_Trek...
  3. Originally posted by iTimWe didn't have a setlist party tonight Mr_Trek...

...you point?
  4. Originally posted by iTim[..]

Meh, don't really have one. Just saying.

Oh, well I'm sure we could have more setlist parties in the future if you want to

5. It's a good idea really, would be great with more members. The only negative is the time it takes
  6. I wasn't online at the moment, but this evening a friend of mine sent me an sms telling me that he had a surprise for me... This is what it was:

7. "Funny, I remember Sergio Santos throwing a bullpen in front of Toronto pitching coordinator Dane Johnson. Sergio had 20 homers that year."

Doc32 is a Blue Jays fan
  8. Originally posted by iTim[..]

It's a good idea really, would be great with more members. The only negative is the time it takes

Well, you're the one with time I've heard.
  9. noone here ?