1. Originally posted by Mr_Trek[..]

Do you have like heaps of exams at a time in the U.S.? In Sweden they're pretty well distributed, but of course, during some periods the burden is a bit heavier.

Professors don't really coordinate with each other in a University as large as the one I'm in (or really in any Unis here at all) so there are days where all your exams can fall on the same day.

Understand, there's probably a good couple hundred classes offered at a time here per semester- I just pick 5 or 6 per semester that I need to graduate.

And yes, Mr. Santos, there shall be a PM
  2. How's you music-making going then?
  3. Originally posted by Mr_TrekHow's you music-making going then?

VERY well at the moment. Hope to have something done by tomorrow night. Done-done, as in music and lyrics. I can post lyrics later on tonight!
  4. Been away from here for so long I forgot how nice decent conversation was

Thanks for catching up guys! I'm not going anywhere at the moment, just wanted to throw in a thanks anyway
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3[..]

VERY well at the moment. Hope to have something done by tomorrow night. Done-done, as in music and lyrics. I can post lyrics later on tonight!

Cool. I may have something to post as well.

And, we love U2 Matt

Oh, just saw you've posted a new tune on Soundcloud, I'll have to take a listen.
  6. Have I? Hmmm I wonder what it is.

OHH no haha I remember now- I'm hoping that my band will try a rock n' roll cover of a pop song next summer, so to show the guys how cool it would be I tracked some guitar to "Moves Like Jagger" to see if it sounded cool. Not my original by any means haha
  7. Well, I shall have a listen soon anyway.

The other day I came up with a riff in the shower. I think it could be pretty good if I find a nice way to play it.
  8. Then go for it
  9. Yup, I'm not quite satisfied with the sound I am getting though. The chords I know ring too much... I'll have to use Guitar ToolKit on my iPod to find some nice chord.

Congratulations, you improved Moves Like Jagger, I'm sure your version would be a lot better than the original
  10. Just posted a little unfinished lyric in the 'Songs You've Written' thread
  11. Checked it out- really liked it! Commented as well.

I've been experimenting with chords that aren't chords. Finding odd finger positions along the fretboard and trying to string notes together into a unique sound that still works. Tricky, frustrating, and sounds terrible to my roommate (haha), but the little bit of beauty you find in something you've never heard before is worth all the dissonance.

12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3Checked it out- really liked it! Commented as well.

I've been experimenting with chords that aren't chords. Finding odd finger positions along the fretboard and trying to string notes together into a unique sound that still works. Tricky, frustrating, and sounds terrible to my roommate (haha), but the little bit of beauty you find in something you've never heard before is worth all the dissonance.

+infinity

I found a beautiful chord once, really beautiful.