1. Originally posted by jennagirl:Just got home from 2 awesome nights in Montreal. I attended both shows - first show in the stands, 2nd show GA about 20 ft from the stage (!!). I thought the first show was great, (and the light show and graphics are amazing to see) but the second show blew me away. I dont think I'll ever see another show like it. Bono was so into it , man does he work a show hard when you see it up close. The whole show was epic, I would not change one thing. Even loved Crazy and Stuck which are usually rank low on my list. GA crowd was generally a young crowd, and had lots of energy. Bono seemed thrilled and genuinely touched with the response. Hallelujah and Streets was just so . MOS is a great closer. I was exhausted by the end, felt like I'd run a marathon.

One of the most memorable nights of my life. OMG I love this band.

Wow, both shows! Good for you! Nice to see you got some new (five in total, wasn't it?) the scond night.
  2. That teletubie stuff is almost unbelievable hahaha

Epic LOL
  3. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Hmm, I think you've recompressed the file, if I remember correctly the original was 128kbit/s while yours is 192kbit/s. That would be bad...

Really? Fuckbugger. I didn't ask it to do that. I'll take it down.
  4. Just left Canada,staying in Lake George,NY now.I have to say,the 2 shows I attended in Montreal were so much fun.I wish I they could have played another show there.It was really a great time in that beautiful city.I felt N2 was a special evening,not that N1 wasnt a solid show,but N2 was close to EPIC,IMO.I have been singing Ultra Violet since N2.I cant get that great song out of my head.......
  5. I don't know the Telettubbies theme, I never watched them, but that story alone makes this show worth downloading
  6. giving this a bump, as I'm searching for any possible video projects of Montreal for a friend.

Katja, I just digged out your topic about the Montreal 2 multicam.... and the sad end of it, sigh. Too bad this isn't going to happen. The YT sources looked promising.

Does anyone know if a project for night 1 is/was planned or is in the progress?
  7. Pretty spectacular

8. Holy shhhhhhtttttt... That's definitely the best seat in the house! (although the helicopter sound wouldn't let you hear the concert, but still)... What an amazing view. What an absolutely awesome stage they designed, and how small looked most stadiums agains it