1. Really - i must be missing something herei thought it was horrible sounding no bass sounded like its playing through Headphones no where near Dublin93 quality - the glasto rip i have blows this out of the water - at least 200miles above the earth.

Thanks though for getting a complete recording up here though.

2. the intro to get on your boots sounds cool with "ooohh canada" in it
  3. Originally posted by jheath:I was out playing my own gig last night so couldn't listen live but did anyone notice The Teletubbies riff between Zooropa and City of Blinding Lights?

just listened then... raaaaannnddddooooommmmmm!! good to see the audio/visual boys have a good sense of humour!!

that Hallelujah snippet is absolutely sublime! sung amazingly by Bono! His voice was definitely on song
  4. Well im here in my hotel room in montreal still trying to come down from this seminal gig!! Truly truly special!!!! I need my wife to give me a moment of surrender and let me go to moncton!!! I cant live wihtout this feeling! God it was special!. I'm so glad all you guys got t hear it live know how incredible it was!
    "We'll shine like stars in the summ night!!!!"

5. Yes,the GA was massive.Everyone was in great spirits BOTH NIGHTS,no pushing.The French Canadian fans were very friendly to me.Before the show,I ate at a great place,3 Brasseurs.Great selection of their own beer.We took the Metro to the gig after having many a pint !!!! Inside the stadium,they actually had venders walk around selling beer inside the GA before and during the gig.The night was fantastic....Ultra Violet is still ringing in my head..The moon was full...this was a special show....loved it......
  6. I snipped the mp3 file that was uploaded earlier, thought I'd pop it here for whoever wants it. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with the editing program so apologies for any funkiness.

[deleted for file fail, sorry folks]
  7. Just got home from 2 awesome nights in Montreal. I attended both shows - first show in the stands, 2nd show GA about 20 ft from the stage (!!). I thought the first show was great, (and the light show and graphics are amazing to see) but the second show blew me away. I dont think I'll ever see another show like it. Bono was so into it , man does he work a show hard when you see it up close. The whole show was epic, I would not change one thing. Even loved Crazy and Stuck which are usually rank low on my list. GA crowd was generally a young crowd, and had lots of energy. Bono seemed thrilled and genuinely touched with the response. Hallelujah and Streets was just so . MOS is a great closer. I was exhausted by the end, felt like I'd run a marathon.

One of the most memorable nights of my life. OMG I love this band.
  8. Saw this photo on the first post of this thread, had to repost it here....What a sight!

9. Anyone remember when I went to Mexico 3 show and my friends kid got on stage with Bono to sing celebration? Well they are in Montreal and history repeated itself. My little buddy got on stage one more time with Bono! I'm so jealous!