1. Maybe just a top ten list then, like how there's a top ten list for the songs.
  2. It has been there since the new Show section, that was mid 2009 ? I think ?
  3. Yup, I invented it in the last 30 minutes, wrote a code, became a crew member, implented it, updated the software and switched back to normal mode.
    No big deal, I'm glad to help.

4. Not mid 2009, more like mid 2010. Because I remember the old one. Maybe I have seen it before, but only once or twice.

5. Definitely not 2010. The Torrent section was introduced last year. Show section was the first area I was technically involved with. Has to be in 2009 Q2, Q3.

Originally posted by yeah:Yup, I invented it in the last 30 minutes, wrote a code, became a crew member, implented it, updated the software and switched back to normal mode.

We could use coders like that
  6. Originally posted by yeah:Yup, I invented it in the last 30 minutes, wrote a code, became a crew member, implented it, updated the software and switched back to normal mode.

7. Chris, stop being so stupid. Bob has a better understanding of the timeline of this website.

You ignorant ass.
  8. Originally posted by Risto:Definitely not 2010. The Torrent section was introduced last year. Show section was the first area I was technically involved with. Has to be in 2009 Q2, Q3.

[..]

We could use coders like that

and I'll bet it was all coded in 'notepad' without a html/ web editor!... at least that how i would have done it in 30 min-10 years ago
  9. No need to get personal Matt.

Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

and I'll bet it was all coded in 'notepad' without a html/ web editor!... at least that how i would have done it in 30 min-10 years ago

Without syntax coloring coding is a helll Think I was using Notepad++ at the time. Now I use Eclipse as editor. Dont know Remy used then though /OFFTOPIC
  10. You're right, my bad