U2start's show page is the most extensive and organised collection of U2's recent and upcoming live shows. Not only do we have 1,206 audio recordings of past U2 live shows, we have hundreds of videos, high-resolution photos and more. You can be sure to find what you're looking for here!
New York, New York
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see the concert behaviour of our members. Add yourself easily to a show by going to the related show page.
10 hours ago, user danndro shared with us that he or she attended the show in Santiago on 2011-03-25.
most u2start fans
recent you too
most shows attended
Show reviews give some insight on how good a live U2 show really was. If you have attended a show you can share your own review with other fans. And of course you can easily read other reviews. In total, 2960 reviews have been written.
last reviewShow reviewed: Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed by: iTim
Reviewed 2 days ago
"Right, here we go. Get ready..." says one fan close to the microphone as The Beatles come across the PA. The band kicks off the show with Hawkmoon 269 and it sounds fantastic. Bono's voice is in full force. Once finished, The Edge launches straight into an energetic Desire and treat us to a reprise with a great snippet of So You Wanna Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star before breaking into All Along The Watchtower. Again, a faultless performance full of energy. The band rein in that early pace with All I Want Is You. A little too early in the setlist for me, I don't see why they can't continue with something like God Part II or I Will Follow. Still, they nail the performance down and the crowd love it. They continue to go wild as they realise that Where The Streets Have No Name is next. A brief snippet of Heartland is spoken during the introduction, which I quite like. Really good performance of Streets on the whole. I Will Follow is next and it's a pretty standard effort. I love the "woo-hoo-hoo"'s that Bono throws in early on. There's a tiny mistake by The Edge at the end, forgivable. Tonight, Bono's vocals have really been on the money. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for is up now and everything comes together nicely. Great vocals, perfect music, good crowd interaction and the definitive snippet of Bob Marley's Exodus. MLK follows on and you'd perhaps expect to hear The Unforgettable Fire afterwards, but surprisingly it's One Tree Hill - very refreshing and very well done.
On to God Part II. Disappointing that the audio skips towards the end as it leads into Bullet The Blue Sky, but still sounded very good. I don't think the snippets thrown into Bullet The Blue Sky really add anything, disappointing. Inevitably it leads into Running To Stand Still and we can be sure that this will make up for any nonsense that has preceded it. Great performance, highlight of the night so far for me. Bad is next and as usual, a brilliant effort. I love the Walk On The Wild Side snippet too. Bono takes a time-out as The Edge and Van Dieman's Land lead us nicely into With Or Without You. Great energy from the crowd early on in this song, on person even thinks he's finished before the song has started as he sings "Ohhhh-ohhh-oh". Very strange to hear New Year's Day afterwards, I suppose that's the nature of Lovetown though. Thoroughly enjoyable performance, Bono still shining vocally. The main set finishes with an energetic rendition of Pride that the crowd go wild for.
"This gig is so good, I just split my pants" - Bono. Time for the encore, kicked off with Angel of Harlem alongside the B.B. King Orchestra! Party time. Full of energy, the crowd love it, I love it. Here comes the big man himself for When Love Comes to Town which is great until it starts skipping. Very nice snippet of In The Midnight Hour though. Knockin' On Heaven's Door is the first song tonight to give me goosebumps. Simply amazing. Love Rescue Me ends a quartet of songs featuring B.B. King and it's a great way to close the show. Well, that is until they begin '40'. Very good show.
They enjoy the show and I suppose you can't ask for much more than that. When the band kill the sound to allow the crowd to sing, you can hear them joining in. Other than that, it's difficult to hear them throughout unless they're close to the taper. Notable songs include I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, With Or Without You, and Angel of Harlem.
To be honest, it's not great. Persistent hissing, distortion across The Edge, intermittent drop-outs, and persons standing too close to the taper and shouting.
A very good show on the whole. The band are in fine form and Bono's voice is really good. I suppose it's only let down by the sound quality and skips in audio. If it had been a broadcast or higher quality audience recording, it'd be without question a show worth listening to. If you can put up with the poor audio, then go for it.
- Bono's voice
- One Tree Hill
- Running To Stand Still
- Angel of Harlem
- Kockin' On Heaven's Door
- Sound quality
Welcome to the U2start.com show archive. Here you'll find the biggest collection of U2 audio recordings available online. You can download shows by creating a free account and downloading the show you've been looking for. You don't need to upload anything, subscribe to any services or pay any costs - this is the true spirit of U2 fans sharing their passion!
Currently there are recordings available for 1,206 shows, which have been downloaded 941,169 times by 40,078 fans.
View show page
We have hundreds of videos that we link to specific shows, this way you can easily watch videos made from the shows you like or which you attended.
Currently there are 5,311 videos available, which have been viewed 321,045 times.
new show videoclips1993-08-07
View show page
popular show videos
- Gone live from London a.. (9259)
- Bad live from Dublin (4700)
- Fan playing Yahweh on s.. (3283)
- All I Want Is You live .. (2904)
- Bad (1657)
- Kite live from Sydney, .. (1563)
- Discotheque live from C.. (1562)
- Get On Your Boots aweso.. (1502)
- Zooropa live from London (1382)
- 11 O'Clock Tick Tock li.. (1307)
youtube show playlists
- Dublin, Ireland - R.D.S. Arena (32)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi (32)
- Barcelona, Spain - Camp Nou (31)
- Dublin, Ireland - Croke Park (31)
- Gelsenkirchen, Germany - Veltins-Arena (30)
- Milan, Italy - San Siro (28)
- Chorzow, Poland - Slaski Stadium (28)
- London, England - Wembley Stadium (27)
- Dublin, Ireland - Croke Park (27)
- Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium (27)
- Adelaide, Australia - Football Park (27)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam ArenA (26)
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadion (26)
- Stockholm, Sweden - Globen (26)
- Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional (26)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium (26)
- Paris, France - Stade de France (26)
- Paris, France - Stade de France (25)
- Chicago, Illinois - Soldier Field (25)
- Washington, District of Columbia - Robert F. Kennedy Stadium (25)
- Barcelona, Spain - Camp Nou (25)
- Milan, Italy - San Siro (25)
- Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion (25)
- London, England - Wembley Stadium (25)
- Sheffield, England - Don Valley Stadium (25)
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Sam Boyd Stadium (25)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium (24)
- Toronto, Ontario - Rogers Centre (24)
- East Rutherford, New Jersey - Giants Stadium (24)
- Vancouver, British Columbia - B.C. Place Stadium (24)
- Foxboro, Massachusetts - Gillette Stadium (24)
- Foxboro, Massachusetts - Gillette Stadium (24)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam ArenA (23)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Veteran's Stadium (15)
- Paris, France - Palais Omnisports De Bercy (12)
- New York, New York - Madison Square Garden (10)
- New York, New York - Keating Hall steps, Fordham University (7)
- Berlin, Germany - Brandenburg Gate (6)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands - Sportpaleis Ahoy (6)
- Boston, Massachusetts - Boston Garden (6)
- Dublin, Ireland - Croke Park (5)
- Paris, France - Palais Omnisports De Bercy (5)
- Pasadena, California - Rose Bowl (1)
- Chicago, Illinois - Soldier Field (1)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi (1)
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadion (1)
- Zagreb, Croatia - Stadium Maksimir (1)
- Landover, Maryland - FedEx Field (1)
- Raleigh, North Carolina - Carter-Finley Stadium (1)
- Houston, Texas - Reliant Stadium (1)
As you might know we collect thousands of high resolution and high quality photos from all over the world, related to U2. We also link them to shows, here's a short look in our amazing archive.