1. how about a sort of average rating for a leg of a tour sorta thing?
    just take the average ratings of all the shows in a certain leg and use them to give the leg as a whole a rating sort of thing?

i think it would be interesting to see what legs would be where the bootlegs have been the best from, and possibly the band's performance too?

or maybe there could be an overall rating of the leg, then sub-catergories, sort of like in the review section of bootlegs?

have an average rating of the audience, band performance, sound etc for each leg?

wouldn't that be interesting?
  2. no.
  3. Not hard to do, but ratings are subjective like hell. Newer shows are always popular and get high ratings.

In a way its better to have less ratings than more, then people download a lesser known bootleg that may surprise them
  4. Another new topic I'm sure there's a suggestion or development topic somewhere if you use the search dylbagz.

I'm not too sure about the idea. I think the rating system is good as it is.
  5. how about a page for rare songs we've heard live???? like coimbra with boy falls from the sky.
  6. U2gigs does a pretty good job of telling you when songs are played

7. Exactly, we don't want to copycat them, so please use u2gigs for that
  8. Well, I think it's a good idea. It would be nice to be able to sort the bootlegs by how good the performance is.

9. Then unreviewed shows don't get a look in. The best way for people to find shows is just to go looking. Pick a setlit or venue you like and download the show. It's all free.