1. I voted One Tree Hill, even though it was a tough choice between this one, RTSS, Mothers, and In God's Country.
  2. love them all to bits..... but..........

OK, One Tree Hill it is!
  3. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

I think this poll, but with Achtung Baby would be even harder

I'm gonna go for One Tree Hill, that song, December 26, 1989, is one of the best things U2 has ever done

Personally, I would find it way easier to pick a song from Achtung Baby because, unlike Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby has one or two songs that I could do without. With Joshua Tree, all them are instant winners. Some, more than others, but all winners nonetheless.
  4. I went for RTSS, although MotD and One Tree Hill were close. Such a great album, hard to pick a favourite really.
  5. [..]

I think this poll, but with Achtung Baby would be even harder

I'm gonna go for One Tree Hill, that song, December 26, 1989, is one of the best things U2 has ever done

I couldnt agree more wth the comment above. One Tree Hill, Dec 26th at the Point would make it on to my top 10 U2 live tracks. A real highlight from the last 25 years.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Personally, I would find it way easier to pick a song from Achtung Baby because, unlike Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby has one or two songs that I could do without. With Joshua Tree, all them are instant winners. Some, more than others, but all winners nonetheless.

Well, for me it's the opposite, TJT has some songs that I could do without, like In God's Country and Trip Through Your Wires. Those songs are just good songs, and have nothing special for me. I think every song on Achtung Baby is in the "ridiculously good"-category.
  7. Oooh, tough choice. To be honest, I enjoy them all very much but Running to Stand Still, One Tree Hill and Red Hill Mining Town are special for me.
  8. "Exit". For me one of the best Rock-Songs ever. U2 have performed this so great during the Joshua Tree Tour.
  9. Difficult , but for me : Mothers and Exit
  10. Exit, but it was a tough call between that, Bullet, Running, RHMT, In God's Country, TTYW, OTH, and Mothers.
  11. b u l l e t . . .
    . . .
  12. In God's Country for me.