1. One Tree Hill
  2. All of them. If I have to pick just one, Trip Through Your Wires.
  3. this is was so difficult. origionally picked gods country and running to stand still but i also love mothers of the disappeared(was so happy to hear it in istanbul-nearly died when queueing outside when i heard them soundchecking it, thought i was going mad).

so tricky.
  4. Almost impossible to choose, but for now I'll go with One Tre Hill..
  5. God's Country, listening to that when driving through America?

Hard to beat.
  6. Just watched "Classic Albums - The Joshua Tree", a documentary which was broadcasted on Dutch TV this weekend. I've seen some parts of it before, but never in it's entirety. It's a great watch. For anyone who hasn't seen it, here's a link:
    http://beta.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1072530. Never mind the Dutch subs
  7. Running to Stand Still

Just perfect

8. I think this poll, but with Achtung Baby would be even harder

I'm gonna go for One Tree Hill, that song, December 26, 1989, is one of the best things U2 has ever done
  9. this was a very hard poll as all songs on the TREE album are A1, i decided on Red Hill Mining town then one tree hill, but this poll has posed many questions about the genius of this era for the band, pure class.
  10. one tree hill
  11. I voted Running. Great song, great lyrics, great live performances
  12. Originally voted for One Tree Hill but after listenening to The JT this morning would have to say Mothers but it will probably change again.

It says somthing about how records were once marketed that we all remember the release date of Joshua Tree. I have a LP sized promo card from the original release which says 'Released to the world 9th March 1987' . NLOTH had multiple dates and was subject to online files / youtube audio clips available prior to your own territory release date and a s a result the sense of expectancy was lost