1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You're an admin of a U2 web with over 40.000 users, and you don't know the birthdays of all 4 of them plus their wives and children, and McGuiness too? Impostor.

Wait, there's 4 people in U2!?
  2. I'm not trying to turn this into anything. I'm just saying if you love a band and really passionate about their music then it's only natural to learn their b-days!
  3. Only the months
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991:I'm not trying to turn this into anything. I'm just saying if you love a band and really passionate about their music then it's only natural to learn their b-days!
    No it's not... I'm fan of their music, not their personal life. I don't need to learn who is married, how many children they have, etc. for listening their music. Just catch some informations from their speeches during concerts or some things which are linked to their songs...
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]No it's not... I'm fan of their music, not their personal life. I don't need to learn who is married, how many children they have, etc. for listening their music. Just catch some informations from their speeches during concerts or some things which are linked to their songs...

Another reason why i learned all their b-days was to download those shows on their b-days since I expected them to be special.
  6. Do you know all the band members' birthdays? (poll started on 2010-11-01)

I do, all four of them - 32.2%
    I know just one or two - 30.8%
    I don't know any of them - 30.8%
    I know just the months, not the days - 6.2%

Votes: 513