1. I know Edge's is August time. However I know for sure that Bono's is 10th May as it happens to be the same as my partner's birthday. The other pair, don't know the dats but I know how old they are.
  2. Only one i even remotely have a clue about is Bono's because it was on the Vertigo Dvd, and i still don't remember what it is. As such i voted for not knowing any of them
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    +1
    But I know it from bootlegs and concerts. And Adam has the non concert (almost no shows are in march) date - so not in my mind

Check out the War Tour they play on his b-day
  4. I just find it hard to believe that people don't know all the band members b-days! It baffels me! Those dates were engrained into my U2 knowledge from the very beggining. Larry has a few shows that fall on his B-day. Edge has the Cork show in '87 and Spain show in '01. Adam has the War Tour and there are quite a few shows under Bono's b-day
  5. I only know Bono's...
    I see the others on U2start every year but i never saw the point in 'learning' (or just knowing) them by heart actually
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:I only know Bono's...
    I see the others on U2start every year but i never saw the point in 'learning' (or just knowing) them by heart actually

Gotta have a pint for the boys when it's their b-day!!
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991:I just find it hard to believe that people don't know all the band members b-days! It baffels me! Those dates were engrained into my U2 knowledge from the very beggining. Larry has a few shows that fall on his B-day. Edge has the Cork show in '87 and Spain show in '01. Adam has the War Tour and there are quite a few shows under Bono's b-day

seriously? I couldn't name a single band member's birthday. Is Bono's in May? That's as close as I can get...
  8. This can easily turn into the classic "I am MORE fan than you" discussion, fantastic

9. You're an admin of a U2 web with over 40.000 users, and you don't know the birthdays of all 4 of them plus their wives and children, and McGuiness too? Impostor.