1. has stay ever been played full band and electronic?
  2. Given the choices I would say 'Stay' but...

when I fist saw the question I assumed that Staring at the Sun would have been one of the options.

IMHO pretty good recorded version, shambolic when done live electric (see Popmart Vegas was it ? Good for a laugh maybe) but excellent acoustic live. Great on the PopHeart EP 'I left it in the... duty free at Schipol !'

3. I was simply saying what I thought about the song, I didn't say it had anything to do with the actual decision of the poll, because if you notice I didn't vote for Stay anyway lol. It's no more irrelevant than you telling people they're wrong on something subjective, because it's just voicing personal opinions which have no effect on the actual outcome of the poll.
    Originally posted by vanquish:If people are voting for Stay because they think it's one of their best acoustic tunes (which I think they are) then they are missing the point of the poll.

If they think it's their best acoustic tune, they may well be reasoning that because it works better as acoustic than full band in their opinion.
  4. I think the reason Staring At The Sun isn't on the list is because the poll options only list songs played acoustically on the 360 Tour.
  5. Yep. But discuss freely

I think all songs sound better full band. Even Staring At The Sun.

6. So In A Little While has actually been played acoustically on this tour? Hmm. Can I ask which show?
  7. woops
  8. There was one time when we put up a You Too asking for the best Edge solo... well, we had to pull it down since most of you just discussed (bitched) why X solo was included and Y wasn't. Please don't turn this thread into another failed You Too.

These are the options. Vote them or not, discuss your vote, discuss other people's votes, that's all. Thanks.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:There was one time when we put up a You Too asking for the best Edge solo... well, we had to pull it down since most of you just discussed (bitched) why X solo was included and Y wasn't. Please don't turn this thread into another failed You Too.

These are the options. Vote them or not, discuss your vote, discuss other people's votes, that's all. Thanks.

WHY ISN'T SECONDS INCLUDED AS AN ACOUSTIC SONGGGGGG

10. Not a fan of any the mentioned acoustic. Desire was a killer full band electric on Lovetown and ZooTV.
    Stay acoustic makes me sad. The studio version is WAY better.
    NLOTH was a nice novelty but that's it.
    The ALYCLB songs suck in any version.
    My alltime favorite acoustic is Yahweh. The studio version pales.
  11. When they played Stay in Berlin last year, it was one of the greatest live moments Ive ever had - it was incredible
  12. I love Stay acoustic. If I ever get married, I'd like to have it play at my wedding.