1. Originally posted by Droo:

They should drop In A Little While or Until The End Of The World and bring UF back in. IALW is a weak ass tune and UTEOTW has been done to death.

Wait, did I miss anything? UTEOTW has always been awesome (ok, less during Pop Mart, but anyway).

IALW is a nice little tune, glad they're playing it but wouldn't miss it either.

2. Ultraviolet yes, appears to be back. I wish they would play it WITH HMTMKMKM like in Denmark. Otherwise there is no improvement in the setlist either way for me.

No Line really isn't back. Its been done once, full band acoustic. Not sure it will appear again, if the band thought it was great and worked well I think they would have included it in one of the last two shows. Bring it back full electric though if they do. The neutered version they did in Denmark is better than nothing, but is a far cry from the electric version done on the first and second legs.
  3. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:So little love for Breathe... *sadface* I love that song so much. And it's great live. I really think they could have kept it and NLOTH in the setlist; it's not like there aren't other songs that could have been retired instead.

so true. ditching magnificent would be a great place to start (ohohohohooh)
  4. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Wait, did I miss anything? UTEOTW has always been awesome (ok, less during Pop Mart, but anyway).

IALW is a nice little tune, glad they're playing it but wouldn't miss it either.

No, all I was saying about UTEOTW is that it's gotten plenty of concert time over the years. It's been a mainstay of the setlist since ZooTV. It's not like The Unforgettable Fire, which was ignored for 14 years, only to come back, and then get bumped over IALW and/or UTEOTW.

That light show they created for it alone is deserving of its permanent placement in the 360 Tour.
  5. Thanks for all 1300 votes!
    Which dropped 360 song would you like to have back in the setlists? (poll started on 2010-08-16)

Ultra Violet (Light My Way) - 37.9%
    No Line On The Horizon - 19.3%
    Unknown Caller - 18.5%
    Breathe - 16%
    None of these - 5.4%
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - 2.9%

Votes: 1303