1. Ultra Violet, but I also would love to hear NLOTH again

2. GoYB and NLotH (both) would make insane openers!
  3. Unknown Caller!!!! Please bring it back.

For me this was the highlight last time I saw them (UV as well). I'm really surprised they dropped it cos i went to 2 shows and there was a great crowd reaction to it at both of them. I was with a couple friends who hadn't heard the new U2 album and weren't big fans but they loved it as well.
  4. Ultraviolet is the best song ever. But they should not overplay it. No Line would make a nice comback though.

5. I know you cant answer , i really didn t want aa answer , only i ask myself , why ??
    I know is a greatest hit , but i am a bit tired abotu this song.

I really want to listen others songs
  6. ultraviolet for me
    also breathe would be great but that will probably not happen
  7. Oh Breathe will happen alright. Trust me...
  8. NLOTH

it's a crying shame!
    Stand by your songs, that is what I say.
  9. Loved UV and NLOTH. Ultimately went with UV
  10. NLOTH, best song of the new album and it was great live.
  11. I REALLY wish there was a bootleg of the Horsens show , cause when I listened to previous shows featuring HMTMKMKM and WOWOY, I've always thought that UV would be an awesome inclusion in between those songs, alot like UV sandwiched between Desire and WOWOY during Zoo TV encores - following one rocking song with another rocking song about desperation, followed by a slower but epic song about desperation.

So yeah, UV all the way!

Although No Line is my second runner up. I mean, seriously, the very album they're supporting IS called "No Line On The Horizon". It would seem lopsided to play an epic stadium tour in support of an album where it's title song isn't played.

Any U2 song in general I would like to see back in the setlist is Pride (In The Name Of Love). I mean, it's one of my all-time favorite U2 songs, plus why wouldn't The Claw want to give tributes to the great Dr. King?