1. Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img339/838/17531909.th.jpg[/IMG]'

hmmmmmmm I celebrated my 20th birthday tonight and fuck, we've had some party over here... U2 was sounding, Irish whisky was all around the place, and I had a few more drinks than I should. I'm not used at all to big alcohol amounts so this is hmmm.... weird. I can't say I'm completely drunk, but I know that I can't go bed now. Mayeb my neighbours will kill me tomorrow if I start playing guitar now (it's over 3 AM here ) but...... that is EXACTLY what I want to doooooo

Remy, you should otorgate Chris a new user-status, he's much more than just a crew member. I was Site Manager for over a year and it wasn't that hard, but... Chris does programming, moderates the forums, uploads stuff, fixes bugs... Damn, he deserves it, doesn't he?!?!

By the way, it was 5 years (FIVE YEARS!!! woowww) yesterday night since I attended my first U2 concert and I have to say that, although it was a standard (even crappy, id say), it was the best birthday present I have ever received. Thanks U2 for giving me all this. And thanks for being the fucking soundtrack of my life, really really thank you.

All Because Of You (Two)

See you all tomorrow or whenever. I think I'm gonna play Streets at full volume, and then get some sleep. Bye
  2. Happy Birthday Man, you deserved it.
  3. I know it was your birthday yesterday but... happy birthday Sergio!
  4. Belated happy birthday Sergio! By the 'sound' of your post you were a bit under influence So that means you probably had a great time.

I'd have to google otorgate, where did that one came from BTW I am really happy with the blue username
  5. Oh damn, I didn't even remember I had posted here! Yes, I was a bit under influence.... and my neighbours have come this morning and threatened me with reporting to the police. It seems like I actually played Streets at high volume xD

Oh anyway, thank you all, 't was a great day. Thanks

PS. Otorgate?? WTF!! We have a spanish verb which is "otorgar", but it doesn't translate as "otorgate" but as "award" or "give"... Sorry
  6. Stupid neighbours; people pay dozens of euros to hear just that song

7. Hahaha very happy belated birthday to you Sergio, but that was a classic post Very nice my friend
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[image]

hmmmmmmm I celebrated my 20th birthday tonight and fuck, we've had some party over here... U2 was sounding, Irish whisky was all around the place, and I had a few more drinks than I should. I'm not used at all to big alcohol amounts so this is hmmm.... weird. I can't say I'm completely drunk, but I know that I can't go bed now. Mayeb my neighbours will kill me tomorrow if I start playing guitar now (it's over 3 AM here ) but...... that is EXACTLY what I want to doooooo

Remy, you should otorgate Chris a new user-status, he's much more than just a crew member. I was Site Manager for over a year and it wasn't that hard, but... Chris does programming, moderates the forums, uploads stuff, fixes bugs... Damn, he deserves it, doesn't he?!?!

By the way, it was 5 years (FIVE YEARS!!! woowww) yesterday night since I attended my first U2 concert and I have to say that, although it was a standard (even crappy, id say), it was the best birthday present I have ever received. Thanks U2 for giving me all this. And thanks for being the fucking soundtrack of my life, really really thank you.

All Because Of You (Two)

See you all tomorrow or whenever. I think I'm gonna play Streets at full volume, and then get some sleep. Bye

Congrats Sergio, good party so I read..
  9. Happy birthday Sergio! I don't know how you guys type so well under the influence...mine would be complete gibberish.

10. ...mine too!! Happy birthday Sergio!

God I love this thread.
  11. Happy birthday for the other day Sergio! Great post by the way

All this talk of drunkenness is making me sad, I've done sod all in the way of merrymaking during this holiday however, only a couple of weeks before all the uni. folk start heading back, so I'm sure I'm gonna be able to make up for it then

12. Why am I picturing you by yourself, on a bar stool, in some deserted pub with a lone beer in front of you?