1. For pure whisky I prefer better brands than Jameson. Bushmills
  2. Don't worry, Matt, it happens to all of us every once in a while And don't worry, our (my, at least) respect for you hasn't fallen at all.

PS. We have to talk about your GF though.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Don't worry, Matt, it happens to all of us every once in a while And don't worry, our (my, at least) respect for you hasn't fallen at all.

PS. We have to talk about your GF though.

Haha, that made me laugh
  4. Hahaha oh dear, his head won't be feeling to good in the morning

5. +1

Once again, Jeremy, proving why you're my hero lol

And Matt, here endeth the lesson - always avoid anything technological when inebriated, most important thing university's taught. The only time it's ok is when you're too drunk to actually type, 'cause then you're no harm to anyone but your toilet.

(PS - my respect for you hasn't diminished )
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Hammered on a mix of Heineken, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, and Mike's Hard....and talking to my ex that I'm fairly certain I still have some sort of love for.

U2startes, convince me this is bad idea even though ia rleady know. or convince me i shouldnt have done this by making fun of me so i regret reading this thread in the morning. this is not how this conversation should have went. but how else was it ever going to happen?

...YES. this is why this thread was created!
    LOVE IT.
  7. Whew.....

good morning

Hahaha

8. Hah surprisingly yes. Last night was bit of a pre-party for our band's huge show today- last one of the summer, so me, the bassist, and the drummer decided to get a little tipsy and have a sort of all-night blowout. Ended up being a blast, we were with a few other people just enjoying ourselves before today's big show (We start roughly at the same time U2 will in Frankfurt, and "Beautiful Day" is in our setlist as well )

Anyway, my head hurts a little, but my stomach's fine and a couple asprin will shake this thing for sure.

Thanks for asking

PS: I can't believe I prompted people on here to tell me that they weren't losing respect for me
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Hah surprisingly yes. Last night was bit of a pre-party for our band's huge show today- last one of the summer, so me, the bassist, and the drummer decided to get a little tipsy and have a sort of all-night blowout. Ended up being a blast, we were with a few other people just enjoying ourselves before today's big show (We start roughly at the same time U2 will in Frankfurt, and "Beautiful Day" is in our setlist as well )

Anyway, my head hurts a little, but my stomach's fine and a couple asprin will shake this thing for sure.

Thanks for asking

PS: I can't believe I prompted people on here to tell me that they weren't losing respect for me

Well that's good news I woke up and saw you're comments and thought "Matt never types like that, they usually always have capital letters at the start of a sentence".

But that comment for people to tell you that they weren't losing for respect for you has to be comment of the week
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Well that's good news I woke up and saw you're comments and thought "Matt never types like that, they usually always have capital letters at the start of a sentence".

But that comment for people to tell you that they weren't losing for respect for you has to be comment of the week

fuck im gonna ruin my reputation as a dignified and well-grammered poster. or am i ? i guess this what that thread is for

I mean really?

And yeah, I'm sort of a stickler on the capital letters haha. I don't really do the whole bad-grammar-on-the-internet thing, so that should just be my tell.
  11. Welcome back.

And yes, this is what this topic was made for. Who's up next?