1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2009-07-07 - Milan, Italy - San Siro. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

2009-07-07 - Milan, Italy - San Siro
    Breathe
    No Line On The Horizon
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Beautiful Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Stand By Me
    Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet)
    Party Girl / Happy Birthday (snippet)
    In A Little While
    Unknown Caller
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    MLK
    Walk On
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    One

encore(s):
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You
    Moment of Surrender

Comments on this show:
    This may not be the best show ever, but it is one of the best bootleg ever. A top class 5-star audience recording, with an amazing Stand By Me snippet included, and recorded in Italy with thousands of great fans. A must-have and must-hear!

Show page
    2009-07-07 - Milan, Italy - San Siro
  2. Very worth Boot of the Month
  3. Bloody awesome audience in this one. Definitely worth downloading.
  4. I do prefer other performances from the tour but this is an excellent bootleg.
  5. The Stand By Me snippet is the highlight of the show, the leg and the tour (so far) for me. Best moment in many U2 years, it alone makes this show worth downloading. There are rare glimpses of U2 bootlegs that get me everytime, and this is one of them.

The rest of the show is very good. And the bootleg itself is awesome

When the night has come, and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we'll see........
  6. Fantastic show.The Italians fans are always great.Listening to them sing word for word during Magnificent (and a majority of all the songs) is a highlight.This show,IMO,was the best from Europe 2009,and maybe the whole 2009 tour.This show should have been released as the DVD of the 2009 tour.Maybe the band will release this show proper on CD ????Unfortunately,U2 dont release live cd's from some strange reason.Just a DVD from each tour.Thank God we have this site.Thanks guys.
  7. One of my favorites from the 360 tour. Is this the first bootleg of the month from 360? If so it is a worthy choice
  8. Bono's voice is ssoooooo good on this. Probably his best ever voice (standard setlist though)
  9. This is one of the best shows of the last year. Always good to listen to it
  10. oh yes, this is one of the best bootlegs of the tour so far. Stand By Me is the highlight, imo been listening to this show a lot during the past days, and it still keeps growing on me. So everyone who hasn't listened to it yet, go grab a seat and turn up the volume. Really worth it
  11. A boot living from the echo... Good representation of 360, though.
  12. Great boot - worthy listen