1. Hasn't left my iPod since I downloaded it. Excellent boot
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB: Fantastic show.The Italians fans are always great.Listening to them sing word for word during Magnificent (and a majority of all the songs) is a highlight.

They drown out Bono completely on the first verse of Pride (a good thing )

3. Pride shouldn't be played at all. And if it eventually is...yeah, you're right: it's a good thing that Bono is drowned out
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Pride shouldn't be played at all. And if it eventually is...yeah, you're right: it's a good thing that Bono is drowned out

The "oh oh oh ohs" will turn into "oh no no no"
  5. Love Party Girl on this. The Milano fans are awesome.
  6. Great boot indeed. Awesome crowd. Smasher gig.

7. YEAH!!! They drown out The Edge at the guitar solo, and therefore fix a really poor version of the song (by Bono, I mean - he didn't sing one complete verse on the first part, was always mistaken)... But yeah, PG is always funny and this wasn't an exception. The extra crowd participation make is even funnier and enjoyable than the average
  8. Good choice, this is one of the best of the tour so far. Stand by me is already making it's way into my ipod top played list
  9. Very great job done, such a good and nice bootleg.

One THing, very important i think:

To all people, who wasnt there last year at these two concerts in milano, maybe
    the bootleg quality and setlist, and music you can say something. BUT

For All People, include me, who were there last year, know, that milano and bono has special relationsship, and the italian fans, they just sing there heart out....
    And that was sooo special, after the Barcelona Opening Gig, All people knew what happen with the spaceship. And everybody was celebrating this in a bombastic feeling.

Thanks to U2, and to Italy, that something could happen.

So, i get gooosebumps from a lot of u2 stuff, but when i listen to Milano Uno, it puts me back to san siro, and goosebumbs from begiining to the end.

This one, was one of the greatest show in 360 U2009

Thanks to U 2, and thanks god, i was there
  10. just put it again on my MP3 player ...didn't know it was show of the month ...
    but for me the best 360 boot !!!
  11. Great show !!

one of the best of the tour ( with both Barcelona and the other of Milan)
  12. Downloaded it and i really liked Angel Of Harlem here
    (While it's not one of my favorites)
    Thanks for the tip, good show