1. Way better than most of Streets latest performances
  2. I really loved it. Heck my eyes balled out with tears when I saw it for the first time. Absolutely epic!

It's not the same of course without Bono so on that end it was kinda different, but Matt sang the song beautifully. He reminded me of younger Bono.

3. It was a very nice gesture, and the performance wasn't all that bad. Of course, let us remember that it will never be better than the real thing.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:It was a very nice gesture, and the performance wasn't all that bad. Of course, let us remember that it will never be better than the real thing.

+ 1
  5. I thought it sounded alright, I didn't really think Matts singing style suited it though, but still one of the best covers I have heard

6. I disagree. For instance I like Streets at Rose Bowl much more than the Muse performance. With Muse it was all about the guitar and a little drums. U2 involves the complete band.
  7. There was only one worse Streets performance, and that was in Cannes.

But I already have 2 Muse bootlegs and I must say they are enjoyable to listen to
  8. Don't really like/ know too much about Muse (guess I don't really like the frontman's voice), but it gave me goosebumps... Always love a good cover of U2!
  9. It's great, but it would be better with Bono

I have to say that I don't like Muse that much, but I really enjoyed that version. But Bono is Bono, right?

10. What do you think of Edge's performance with Muse on Glastonbury? (poll started on 2010-06-28)

It's great, but it would be better with Bono - 68.2%
    Great performance! Better than U2 would do it - 11.4%
    Edge shouldn't be there, he should be with Bono - 8%
    I haven't seen it yet (see our shows section) - 7.5%
    It would be better if they performed a Muse song over Streets - 4.9%

Votes: 510