1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

What do you think are the chances of the Europe leg to start in time? (started on 2010-06-07)

I'm sure the first show will start on time - 37.3%
    It will start on time, but it will take a while before Bono is the old one again - 31.8%
    I think the first few shows will be postponed, it's too early - 21.2%
    I think the Europe leg will be postponed, 8 weeks recovery is too long - 6.3%
    I think the whole tour will be cancelled, Bono is too old to recover - 3.5%

Votes: 491

The question of this new You Too is:

What do you think of Edge's performance with Muse on Glastonbury?

- Great performance! Better than U2 would do it
    - It's great, but it would be better with Bono
    - It would be better if they performed a Muse song over Streets
    - Edge shouldn't be there, he should be with Bono
    - I haven't seen it yet (see our shows section)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. I think it was brilliant.All the goodness of a great U2 song performed very well without the need to watch Bono

Forgive me but i've just grown a rather large dislike of the man. Maybe some ZooTV and Popmart will help.
  3. Mediocre. Nothing against Matt, but he ruined the song for me. Judging from the video, the crowd was liking it though
  4. I thought it was great. Matt's voice is very unique and not everyone would like it, but it was probably the best U2 "cover" I've heard.
  5. Didn't work for me but I think it was a lovely gift to U2 fans in the crowd or watching it live on TV. Great gesture.

@ Gerard, Zoo TV always helps.
  6. I like Muse, but I couldn't stand the way the singer sang the song not saying it was bad, but for me he couldn't transfer the song's specialty with his voice.

*...*

Edge was on fire, though
  7. What I remember from the performance is that Bellamy kind of forgot the lyrics at places and sort of mumbled. That annoyed me. Otherwise, it was a great surprise & performance but I would rather have had Bono singing it.
  8. Edge definitely has a ms or 2 less delay for this. Can hear his playing a lot more
  9. Where's the "absolutely awesome" option???? .....
  10. i thought it was an ok performance. I didnt love it. really missed Bono andy Larry's drumming...
  11. Allright with me, although Matt ruined it for me. Don't like his singing style.