1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

Which announced support act in 2010 do you look forward to the most? (started on 2010-03-08)

None of these - 44.2%
    Lenny Kravitz - 29.9%
    Interpol - 16.4%
    The Fray - 7.1%
    All of them - 2.4%

Votes: 532

The question of this new You Too is:

How many third and fourth leg U2 360° tour shows will you (try to) attend?

- None, they're not playing anywhere near
    - None, I'll wait for a new tour
    - None, other reasons..
    - Just one show
    - Two or three shows
    - Between three and five shows
    - More than five shows

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. One show, Brussels. Maybe some other one if it pops up near me but that's most likely not going to happen.
  3. Frankfurt and Brussels I.
  4. Paris and Rome are safe and I will try to buy tickets in front of stadium in Frankfurt... so two or three
  5. Paris and Rome for me, delighted to see Interpol on the bill for these two shows!!
  6. maybe one
  7. Philly
    NY
    Paris
    Brussels 1
    Brussels 2
  8. Toronto (will try to get some tickets before showtime)
    Hannover
    Brussels 1
  9. None for the moment, one maybe.
  10. Ooo Pedro I will also be in Philly and Jersey!!!

As well as Denver and Miami!!

I went crazy this summer. Four shows is alot but It's gonna be awesome being a U2 groupie for a while. The plan is to try to get as close to Bono as possible. Maybe with four shows i'll get a pic or autograph! (I'm a dreamer I know).

Anyway with April coming up I'm in the process of looking for flights and hotels so well see how it goes.. Woohoo!!! I feel the time is very near....
  11. None right now, will try for East Rutherford and Montreal as the dates approach.
  12. Zero