1. 5!!

Salt Lake City
    Seattle
    Edmonton (home town!)
    Montreal I
    Montreal II
  2. Reading the answers so far makes me feel a bit bad. 14 on my side.

3. 10 years ago I'd have probably done the same. Today, they're just not worth it anymore for me. So I'll stick to 2 shows with the cheapest tickets(Paris, Hanover) unless there's some major changes in the concept.
  4. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

10 years ago I'd have probably done the same. Today, they're just not worth it anymore for me. So I'll stick to 2 shows with the cheapest tickets(Paris, Hanover) unless there's some major changes in the concept.

no temptation to deviate for the Patrol. They are my sole reason for possibly going to a U2 gig
  5. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

10 years ago I'd have probably done the same. Today, they're just not worth it anymore for me. So I'll stick to 2 shows with the cheapest tickets(Paris, Hanover) unless there's some major changes in the concept.

I wish I had already been a fan 10 years ago ...and even when I started to seriously like the band, I wouldn't have dared to imagine I'd do such a thing. Maybe we see each other in Hannover or Paris then, also got seats there.
  6. Just one in Paris. I'd love to attend more, but I'm still waiting for Brazilian dates...

7. Have tickets to Seattle, but about 90% sure I'll end up selling those.....so, zero.
  8. Chicago and Michigan.

Sorry to all those having to answer 0.
  9. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

10 years ago Stuck would be a given, now it is only a 50% certainty

10. Good point. ;-) But back then I was a passionated fan. And I thought that Stuck was a slip-up.