1. Do you already know the exact date for the release ?
  2. " There's an official document from Universal Austria making the rounds which shows the PopMart DVD being released there on June 8th. That would tie in with a June 11th/12th release elsewhere in the world."
  3. Hmmm delayed again
  4. wait it's not coming out this week? when is it coming out in the states? does anyone know?
  5. According to Remy It shall be the 11th or 12th of july I think (and he'll know it)
  6. aww that sucks.... =( i was really looking forward 2 it.... fine i'll wait thanx
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBonoAccording to Remy It shall be the 11th or 12th of july I think (and he'll know it)

He says June But It's sad that it's delayed again
  8. will it be the same audio of that of the soundboard that we all know and love???
  9. Thank you for the great news I can't wait till it's out
  10. Originally posted by colbourne25will it be the same audio of that of the soundboard that we all know and love???

I hope it will, Mexico's audience drives me nuts...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

I hope it will, Mexico's audience drives me nuts...

Having heard both the SB recording available here and the pro-recording on the VHS and Hasta La Vista Baby, the pro-recording is better, but you can still hear (and feel) the intensity of the fooking wild Mexican crowd
  12. June 8 seems to be definitive, it's also confirmed by Universal in the Netherlands now.

So that's just 2 months away!