1. The final date will be April 7!
  2. Superb. U2's second best filmed show after Slane Castle.

If they do it like the ZOO TV DVD with all the bonus tracks and features, I wonder what they will put on. Maybe the press conference at KMart?

Hopefully the audio will be of decent quality, unlike Sydney.
  3. Originally posted by AAV711

Hopefully the audio will be of decent quality, unlike Sydney.

???
    dts-sound of Sydney is really great!
    The only problem of the sydney-DVD is the pcm-sound which is not better than the muddy-sound of the older releases.

4. Originally posted by JanRodi[..]
    ???
    The only problem of the sydney-DVD is the pcm-sound which is not better than the muddy-sound of the older releases.

Indeed, the DTS sound of Sydney is the best sound of any U2 DVD period! Bono's voice is so clear and great.
  5. Originally posted by AAV711Maybe the press conference at KMart?

Yeah, it would be great, but I think they're going straight with their line: they probably put on some wallpapers, screensaver and so...
  6. Originally posted by JanRodi[..]
    ???

The 2 ch sound mix of Sydney is absolute garbage. Once I put it on 5 ch it sounded pretty good, but not great. The instruments being turned down as Bono's voice comes in is really pronounced. It didnt sound natural. Would the downloadable version on this site be worthwhile even if I already have the audio ripped from the DVD?
  7. Originally posted by RemyThe final date will be April 7!

my birthday! awesome!!
  8. Originally posted by AAV711

If they do it like the ZOO TV DVD with all the bonus tracks and features, I wonder what they will put on. Maybe the press conference at KMart?

Seems to be it will be released in 2 formats. A deluxe edition containing the show plus extras (2 disc set), and a regular edition, only the show in one disc.

9. It's delayed.. gonna be May now according to Universal Sweden.
  10. that's ok remy, i take late birthday presents too haha
  11. Originally posted by RemyIt's delayed.. gonna be May now according to Universal Sweden.

Link for that??

12. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Link for that??

No link