1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    Which not-played-yet song would you like to hear the most live in 2010? (started on 2009-12-21)

Fez / Being Born - 35%
    Stand Up Comedy - 33.1%
    Winter - 13.9%
    White As Snow - 11.7%
    Cedars Of Lebanon - 6.3%

Votes: 743

The question of this new You Too is:

Do you believe in a new U2 album this summer?
    - Just yes, I do
    - Yes, if Bono says so!
    - Yes, they did Zooropa didn't they?
    - I don't know, could still go both ways
    - No, just not enough time for a good album
    - No, just because Bono said yes
    - Just no, I don't

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. I believe in a celebration
  3. Nopey nope
  4. Happy to be proved wrong though
  5. Not expecting it, so couldnt care less when they won't but if they will it's a nice surprise
  6. I think it's possible, but I can't see it happening. They're different then they were when they made Zooropa, it was different circumstances, so it's not really comparable. If they do release something, I just hope it's really good. They lacked the commercial rocker on NLOTH like BD or Vertigo. To me their first single should've been NLOTH 2 (the song), their second should've been Magnificent, their third Boots (but not including the sexy boots thing, that threw a lot of people off which is why I think Bono doesn't say it live), and their fourth Unknown Caller. That to me is how it should've been. Crazy didn't even need to be a single, it got enough publicity as a song with that blackberry commercial...Essentially, if they do release something, they had better do right what they did wrong with the last album.
  7. Could go both ways but I'm leaning toward nope... a tour and a new album? Seems almost impossible.

8. I agree..in this case I'm a pesimist and if they really manage to do it, it will be nice surprise...
  9. No. Never have, still don't.

Prove me wrong.

Alex
  10. Call me a hopeful optimist...I voted yes. They DID do Zooropa after all...
  11. I don't believe in it. Mostly i'm just trying not to get my hopes up to have them come crashing back down to earth
  12. Originally posted by Doc32:I don't believe in it. Mostly i'm just trying not to get my hopes up to have them come crashing back down to earth

That's why I voted "both ways"...My way of saying "no" with a hint of "please?"