1. I love all three tours.

Elevation is got a great setlist, a it short and that great intimate feeling full of emotion.

Vertigo is got the best setlist and variation, but a little too political and his voice is full of ups and downs. 3rd leg is awesome, 1st is raspy and tired.

U2 360 is got great song choice, too little variation. his voice started as the best since zootv but is getting worse each concert, and now it is too raspy. also, the 2nd leg was way worse than the first.

I vote elevation because of the emotion and the choice for the songs.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Bono's hair means Vertigo can't win. Elevation was far from a 'world' tour so maybe can't win. 360 is still young. I'm gonna sit on the fence for this one.
    hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!! xDDDD

I voted Vertigo just for sentimental reasons. It was the first show I attended, in my 15th birthday, etc. Too emotional to leave it out.
  3. i picked all 3 too, what kinda people r picking the 'dislike all 3' one?
  4. Elevation for the soul of the tour, encapsulated in the loss of Bono's father. Also, the best version of the Fly.

Vertigo for the use of 'Boy' era songs, and the addition of a second solo to Kite.

360, because it's the all round best since Popmart. It has almost everything one could want, including the ability to spot a die-hard fan because they'll be singing 'Oh woahwoahwoahwoah!"

So it's 360 for me.
  5. 360 definitely
    its the first tour i actualy live with. I listen to the bootlegs, check all the setlists, posting in this forum, etc. I love the stage. Only bad thing about this tour is B-man´s haircut.
  6. Originally posted by Shimitz:360 definitely
    its the first tour i actualy live with. I listen to the bootlegs, check all the setlists, posting in this forum, etc. I love the stage. Only bad thing about this tour is B-man´s haircut.

Bono's haircut is now much better than on Vertigo tour. He must have short hair or hair like on Zoo TV... the rest is terrible
  7. Best: Elevation
    Worst: 360 (setlist)
  8. Setlist again..... Good Lord, will no-one open their eyes and realise that ZooTV and Popmart had no setlist changes....

Having been to all of them, they were all good but 360 blew the other 2 out of the water.

Setlist changes, for those that need them, may come in these new legs....
  9. Setlist again..... Good Lord, will no-one open their eyes and realise that ZooTV and Popmart had no setlist changes....

1) The question is What is your favorite U2 tour of the 2000s so far?

2) Setlist =bad song choice (for me)

10. haha LOL that, for me, is one of the best things it's like during Popmart.... only better
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis:Setlist again..... Good Lord, will no-one open their eyes and realise that ZooTV and Popmart had no setlist changes....

Having been to all of them, they were all good but 360 blew the other 2 out of the water.

Setlist changes, for those that need them, may come in these new legs....

Agree but almost all songs played on Popmart and Zoo TV were top notch in contrary to 360

12. depends on your opinion I guess, but I take your point.

To the guy who questioned my response - I wasn't trying to shoehorn those tours into the question, merely referencing two tours held in very high regard by most that barely changed their setlists