1. Originally posted by mjekberg:I'll have to second to that. I cannot get the part two mediafire work either. It seems to be corrupt and I cannot access the rapidshare file without the premium account.

A shame really. I like what I got from the part one.

Of the audience or matrix recording? I'll reupload it.
  2. Just reuploaded part II, can you confirm it's OK now?

3. Sorry to say so but I've still got the same error message about "the structure of the archive is damaged" on my Mac OsX 10.6.

I'll try to decode it on Win7 tomorrow at work.
  4. Just redownloaded for the third time- mine works fine now.
  5. I managed to decode the part II now also, but only on Win7 with WinRAR.

When I try to do the same operation on my Mac Os 10.6 part II gives the error message about corrupt structure. I do not know why and I did manage to decode the first part on my Mac with the same software.

Nevertheless, I have the show now on my iTunes and the next step is a continuous replaying for the afternoon.

Thanks!
  6. I've listened to this show about 1 and a half times now, and I have to say- a BIG THANK YOU for the reccomendation! This is easily the best Vertigo Leg 1 bootleg I've listened to, not counting the biased hometown gigs...I just connected with this gig. Thinking about reworking my top 10 boots to throw it in, since this is much better than the Vancouver show, and that's currently on it.

Thanks again, Crew/Remy/whoever chooses the show! This one's a real gem for sure.

7. If I remember it was the very first show I ever downloaded (the Adelaide one came on New Year's 2007) and I loved it.

The early ones were by far the best. You think this is good, get the first San Diego show and the two Anaheim shows. They're even better.
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I've listened to this show about 1 and a half times now, and I have to say- a BIG THANK YOU for the reccomendation! This is easily the best Vertigo Leg 1 bootleg I've listened to, not counting the biased hometown gigs...I just connected with this gig. Thinking about reworking my top 10 boots to throw it in, since this is much better than the Vancouver show, and that's currently on it.

Thanks again, Crew/Remy/whoever chooses the show! This one's a real gem for sure.

Good to hear Everyone in the crew takes part of picking shows and these are reactions we like We try to pick less known shows and put them into the spotlights

Thanks to sharebear / ChrisEdge for the great recording.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

The early ones were by far the best. You think this is good, get the first San Diego show and the two Anaheim shows. They're even better.

I have the first SD show on DVD, and I love that one too, but this has to top it for me. I've heard good things about the Arrowhead Pond shows, so I'll have to grab those.
  10. As somebody who was at the first ten shows straight of the Vertigo tour (PHX2 was the last show of my run), PHX2 was my favorite performance of all of them. San Diego 1 was easily the worst performance. Still fun because of opening night and all. The Anaheim shows were more of the band shifting into gear for a real tour.
  11. Nice reactions Good to see