1. Its a great recording

MediaFire links are up
  2. The Tics of the Iem's are too loud. I prefer the audience-recording.
  3. Good show though.
  4. You do have to just go for it with the clicks on the IEMs. There are ways to reduce the click in certain situations (this tour especially) but you end up destroying the stereo field. So if it kills the experience for some...then it just does.

But personally, I love the sound of a good iem mix. As long as the clicks aren't too loud like with an adam/larry/terry feed, a lot of the time the metronome blends right in. And the clarity can be unmatched by anything other than a direct soundboard feed.
  5. Is there something wrong with the uploaded mediafire links?

BAD is invalid

6. Have you done this:
    Download both parts in the same folder, only extract part 1.
  7. This is an interesting recording of The Fly...I really like it, though.
  8. Downloading now- been awhile since I've listened to a brand new (for me) Vertigo bootleg, from open to close. I look forward.

Thanks for the recc., crew! Can't wait to see what Boot of the Month has in store for us in 2010!
  9. Is it possible that the second media fire link is broken? I've redownloaded, and both times the only thing to come out of the extract is the first half. I'll redownload again, but it could be broken.
  10. I'll have to second to that. I cannot get the part two mediafire work either. It seems to be corrupt and I cannot access the rapidshare file without the premium account.

A shame really. I like what I got from the part one.