1. Originally posted by yeah:Would it be possible to restrict the view of some forum areas to logged in members only? Especially the sections, where people post stuff they uploaded. It's a little frustrating when you upload something, it gets 1200 views (many of these probably by non-members) but 20 replies only.

Agreed. It's already too easy for people to leach in and around here. I back this one Remy. Let people view the forums and posts but have the links hidden until the log in.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Agreed. It's already too easy for people to leach in and around here. I back this one Remy. Let people view the forums and posts but have the links hidden until the log in.

Agree too. No different to Interference, LMB etc.

One skisports forum I browse keeps posters details (login name etc) private until the user logs in too. Good idea
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Sounds like a fair one, will change it later today.
  4. Alright, done, links on the forums will only be viewable when logged in.
  5. Excellent job Remy, a lot of other sites do this same thing, so there's no reason it can't be applied here.

Actually, that little slider that flies across the Home > Bootlegs > Videos... bit, are you able to add an option to disable that in our preferences? It has a habit of freezing of lots of browsers, on some it works fine (like running Vista + Firefox 3), but trying to run Google Chrome on XP Pro doesn't do it too well...